Articles are sold as is, where is and neither the owner or Auctioneer are responsible
for errors in description or condition of articles sold.
It is the buyers responsibility to inspect
the items before buying.
- Statements made on day of the sale take precedence over all printed material
- Auctioneers descisions are Final
- Auctioneers are not responsible for personal injury or harm to articles on sale site
- Settlements must be made by cash or cheque before articles are removed from sale site
(unless prior arrangements have been made with both owner & Auctioneer)
- Sale listings are subject to additions & deletions without prior notice
- Letter of credit may be required for larger items
|If you require further information please contact P & D Auctioneers